- Permanent, full-time opportunity based in Gladstone
- Company vehicle provided; can also be utilised for personal use
- Help to create future employment opportunities for our program particpants and make a real difference every day!
What can we offer you?
- Salary Packaging benefits; package up to $15,900 per year tax free. Less tax = more take home pay for you!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- Supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities
- An Employee Assistance Program; free and confidential counselling services available to all staff and family members
- Corporate Health Insurance discounts with our partners
- Reward and Recognition Program, Salary Continuance and Gym Membership discounts
Community Solutions Group is a national organisation making a difference in people's lives, supporting them to achieve their goals and working with them on their pathway to possibilities. We are part of Endeavour Foundation, one of Australia’s largest employers of people living with disability; so being inclusive and diverse is not just an aspiration – it is who we are! #teampossible
We are proud to deliver mutiple employment services programs across Queensland. These are important initiatives created to help Australians to build their employment skills and to assist them with job searching. We provide personalised support to our clients by creating tailored job and study plans unique to each individual with the end goal of helping them to find meaningful, longlasting employment...and that's where you come in!
About the role....what difference can you make?
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will help to create future employment opportunities for our clients by closely working with them to identify areas for development, upskilling and training. Finding employment can be life changing for our clients and seeing them succeed is a reward in itself! Other responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with employers and gaining an understanding of the local labour market to identify new and ongoing employment opportunities
- Networking with community organisations who work with people with a disability, illness or injury, to explain our services
- Developing strong relationships with customers, both face to face and over the phone, to understand their capacity to work, their employment preferences and what support, skills and knowledge they need
- Maintaining regular employer and customer contact after they start work to review their progress and ensure any issues are actioned swiftly
- Assisting our customers to become job ready
- Working with other local community services where required to address any barriers to employment that our customers may be experiencing
What will you bring to the role?
- Previous experience in a recruitment, employment services or similar
- You are a true people person and enjoy meeting and building relationships with people from all walks of life
- You enjoy getting out and about in the community, speaking to local employers and organisations to source employment opportunities for our participants
- The ability to balance empathy while working in a fast-paced, and results focused environment
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and high-level organisation skills
- Strong administrative, compliance capabilities and IT skills - experience using ESS and JobReady would be great but not essential
- Right to Work in Australia i.e. Australian/NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or visa with permanent work rights
- A current Blue Card (Working with Children Check) or the willingness to gain if successful. We will reimburse you the cost on commencement
- A current and valid Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to undertake a "Fit2Work" Police Check
How can you join Community Solutions Group?
You can register your interest by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with disabilities.
"We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer, and we commit to respond to every applicant"