- Brand new permanent full-time local opportunity
- Make a real people impact!
- $80K base + super+ vehicle +enjoy additional Salary Packaging Benefits - pay less tax!
Here at Community Solutions we make a real difference in people’s lives supporting them to achieve their goals and working with them on their pathway to possibilities. We deliver services focused on the employment, education, wellbeing and independence of individuals, families and communities across Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
We’re now on the lookout for a Recruitment Specialist who will have responsibility for finding sustainable employment outcomes for participants by actively identifying opportunities with regional and local employers through business development and securing placements.
The key to this role will be brokering and maintaining effective relationships with employers, proactively understanding their resourcing needs and successfully matching customers to opportunities.
What can we offer you?
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities – including but not limited to Certificate IV Career Development
- Includes a company vehicle for full private use
- Fun, inclusive and flexible work environment
- $80K base + super + additional Salary Packaging - save up to $15,900 per year tax free!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program - offering an ecosystem of health services that include physical, mental, social and financial as after all, it is important to us that our team members are strong, happy and healthy people.
- Corporate Health Insurance plans and discounts with our corporate partners
- Comprehensive structured induction program
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Enjoy working towards goals/KPIs and be confident enough and have experience in engaging and building relationships with businesses and the local community
- Come with strong problem-solving skills, be a self-starter with effective time management
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with IT and ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of all computer systems
- A Current and valid Driver’s Licence and Blue Card (Working with Children Check) is also required prior to commencement.
How can you join Community Solutions Group?
You can register your interest by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
Additionally, in line with the direction from the State Government, all authorised workers defined under the Queensland Public Health Order will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 from 15 December 2021. Community Solutions Group also requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with disabilities.
"We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant"