- Permanent full-time opportunity based in Rockhampton
- $77,584 + super + salary packaging + company vehicle
- Join a supportive team and make a real difference to the lives of those living with disabilities
Community Solutions Group is a national organisation making a difference in people's lives, supporting them to achieve their goals and working with them on their pathway to possibilities. We deliver a broad range of services focused on the employment, education, wellbeing and independence of individuals, families and communities across Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
Community Solutions are part of Endeavour Foundation, one of Australia’s largest employers of people living with disability; so being inclusive and diverse is not just an aspiration – it is who we are! #TeamPossible
What can we offer you?
- A company vehicle with full private use
- Salary Packaging benefits - package up to $15,900 per year tax free. Less tax = more take home pay for you!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- Corporate Health Insurance plans and discounts with our corporate partners
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential counselling service available to staff and their family members
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Gym Membership Discounts
About the Role
Community Solutions are proud to be a Disability Employment Services (DES) provider! We are here to create tailored plans unique to each individual, helping them to gain employment skills and work experience with the end goal of assisting them to find meaningful, long-lasting employment.
We are looking for a Recruitment Partner to join our supportive, experienced team in Townsville. The successful applicant will come with a variety of work and life experience including great people skills and a solid understanding of case management practices including barrier management. Other responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with employers and gaining an understanding of the local labour market to identify new and ongoing employment opportunities
- Networking with community organisations who work with people with a disability, illness or injury, to explain our services
- Developing strong relationships with customers, both face to face and over the phone, to understand their capacity to work, their employment preferences and what support, skills and knowledge they need
- Maintaining regular employer and customer contact after they start work to review their progress and ensure any issues are actioned swiftly
- Assisting our customers to become job ready
- Working with other local community services where required to address any barriers to employment that our customers may be experiencing
We are looking for passionate people who genuinely want to assist others in our local community; addressing any barriers that prevent our customers from securing ongoing, meaningful employment. You don't need to have experience in our industry, however, here are a few things we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a recruitment role or similar
- You are a true people person and enjoy meeting and building relationships with people from all walks of life
- You enjoy getting out and about in the community, speaking to local employers and organisations to source employment opportunities for our job seekers
- The ability to balance empathy while working in a fast-paced, and results focused environment - you are comfortable with reverse marketing
- Strong administrative, compliance capabilities and IT skills
- Right to Work in Australia i.e. Australian/NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or visa with Work Rights
- A current Blue Card (Working with Children Check) or the willingness to gain if successful. We will reimburse you the cost on commencement
- A current and valid Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to undertake a "Fit2Work" Police Check
How can you join Community Solutions Group?
You can register your interest by simply click on 'Apply' below; we look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with disabilities.
"We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer, and we commit to respond to every applicant”
Community Solutions encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures. This includes Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, CALD (Culturally and Linguistically Diverse), the LGBTQI+ community, and people with disability. We value inclusivity and are committed to adjusting our recruitment process to ensure accessibility and support of an applicant's needs.