Hey, is this you?
- Previous white-collar recruitment experience desired
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Results driven mindset
- Professional approach and attitude
- Strong relationship building skills
Do you thrive in a high energy and positive work environment? We are looking for an exceptional recruiter to join our close-knit team, recruiting nationally across a diverse variety of professional vacancies. Our team delivers dynamic recruitment solutions to various industries including mining, engineering, renewables, construction, government, technology, human resources and accounting and finance.
What will your day look like?
- Attracting and matching candidates with temporary or permanent positions on behalf of our clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with highly skilled candidates and clients
- Providing post-placement support for candidates
- Completing pre-employment checks (e.g. references, interviews, qualifications)
- High-volume recruitment admin duties (database management & compliance)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive team with different strengths and ideas. We have a strong focus on diversity, inclusion and we work hard to provide an outstanding service to our clients and candidates. Yes, it’s a fast-paced environment, but guess what? We value collaboration and celebrate individual and group success. This comes in many shapes and forms including birthday and anniversary celebrations, giving back to our communities, gala events and work socials.
What’s in this for you?
Our Employees are our most valuable asset and WorkPac understands we are all different. This is why we offer so many different benefits to our Employees to suit their individuality and lifestyle choices. Benefits include:
- Attractive commission scheme
- Birthday Leave
- Reward for Service Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Rewards Program – 1000’s of perks, discounts and deals nationally
- Wellness initiatives - meditation, yoga & pilates, menu plans
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development including Traineeships and Diplomas
Over the last 25 years, WorkPac has delivered first class recruitment services to the mining, construction, engineering, manufacturing, oil, gas and health care industries across Australia. We provide temporary and permanent staffing to companies requiring multi-disciplined and experienced blue collar, white collar, executive professional and health care professionals. Our experienced leadership team offers guidance and support to each and every employee throughout your journey with WorkPac.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
We want you!
If you believe this is the perfect role for you, and you’re looking for a supportive company culture and a great opportunity for your career, click APPLY now or give Brianna a call today on (07) 5390 1301.