We work on challenging and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, in a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
About the role
We have a permanent opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to join our growing Team in Mackay. In this role you will ensure delivery of suitable candidates within our Mining and Power Generation Business, with a specific focus on our Mining portfolio.
Some key responsibilities of this role will include:
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Source and pipeline talent from multiple channels for both white- & blue-collar roles within the Mining portfolio.
- Ensure the timely onboarding of new personnel
- Working with Recruitment Coordinator’s to provide end-to-end recruitment functions including, resume screening, shortlisting & pre-employment checks.
- Strategic sourcing from various platforms – internal recruitment databases, LinkedIn, Facebook, Seek etc
- Candidate talent pooling
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- 3+ years Recruitment experience in a similar industry
- Demonstrated experience within a high-volume recruitment environment
- Previous experience working with in-house recruitment database & systems
- High attention to detail is essential
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to positively manage conflicting needs and priorities
- Strong communication skills
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within, resources, rail and transport, communications and technology, oil and gas, power, renewables, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity reflective – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.