Nutricula Psychology is a psychology practice in Mackay whom pride themselves on their high level of professionalism and integrity. This is a great opportunity for a bubbly, friendly, reliable and enthusiastic person to join our team. You will be the first point of contact for the Practice, meeting and greeting clients and performing all the standard healthcare administrative duties involved.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Welcome clients and attend to them promptly in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
- Politely and promptly assist all reception and telephone enquiries
- Assist in maintaining up to date diary of clinicians
- Create invoices and take payments from clients
- Take messages for clinicians when required
- Make and rebook clients appointments
- Confirm, cancel and reschedule appointments as required
- Maintain general tidiness of the Practice and counselling rooms
- Follow practice policies and procedures
- Print, scan, file, and email as necessary
- Assist Practice Manager as needed
Requirements for the role:
- Previous Receptionist/Administration experience at least 2 years
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work as a team
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Dependable, reliable and possess a strong work ethic
- A professional phone manner, neat presentation and helpful demeanour
- Accurate data entry
- Exercising confidentiality in relation to client care and all aspects of the practice
- Sound keyboard skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to cover when Staff are on leave
A friendly small team environment and excellent work conditions is on offer for the right applicant. The position is casual with flexible hours. A requirement is that you need to be flexible in the hours you are able to work.
To apply please email a copy of your CV outlining past relevant roles and referee(s).
Please note only applicants who are successful in obtaining an interview will be contacted.