About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist to join our team. Are you ready to work in a new office? To succeed in the role, you will have a proactive attitude, a strong work ethic, be organised and flexible.
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Reception and board room presentations
- Answering phone calls
- Assisting deliveries and personnel coming into the office
- Stationery orders
- Mail – incoming and outgoing
- Purchase orders
- Uniform ordering and management
- Assisting support departments
This position doesn’t come up often. Are you ready to make the jump to a company that values their people? This position will be based with the team in Paget, working Monday to Friday, with a monthly RDO. On offer is an attractive salary package & 12% Superannuation.
Successful candidate will have experience/skills in the following:
- Be an effective communicator
- Have experience in a similar role
- Good computer skills
- Great attention to detail
- Current Drivers Licence
- Be a flexible team player and show initiative
Why Join Us?
Not only will you receive a competitive wage, we also have great employee benefits on offer, such as:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Above legislation Superannuation
- the opportunity to continue to build the team with the employee referral scheme (an extra way for you to earn additional money),
- Salary packaging – such as Novate leasing
- Private Health discounts
- Length of Service Recognise awards
Field Mining Services Group supplies qualified trade labour and specialist maintenance solutions to mine sites throughout Australasia. We’re a provider of choice for leading national and multinational clients operating in the mining, construction, oil and gas industries. Field Mining Services Group is built up of three divisions, CQFMS, WAFMS and PNGFMS. Our Group of companies was first established in Queensland in 2006 and has experienced strong and steady growth to become a major maintenance and services provider in Australasia.
We are looking for a motivated person to join our fantastic team. Apply today if you want to work with a company that won’t treat you like another cog in the wheel and have a lot of fun along the way!
We only recruit the best, click apply now!
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best…Every time.
Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.