ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Receptionist to join our dynamic and professional Resources Operations Team. This role will be based in Rolleston at a mining village on a 2 weeks on 1 week off roster.
- Responding to incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate internal contacts
- Preparing and issuing documentation for clients
- Entering data into appropriate systems and maintain job records
- Preparing invoices using appropriate time sheets and pricing schedules
- Document management including printing and saving documents to the server, photocopying and scanning
- Other general administrative duties
- Minimum 1 years administrative / data entry experience, with highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- System administration and Recordkeeping skills with highly developed attention to detail
- Experience within a customer service based position, with a strong customer service ethic
- Effective time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Microsoft Office application skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High level interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Sound numerical competency
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Flexibility to work in other departments
- Knowledge of flight and accommodation systems
- All accommodation, meals and uniforms provided while on site!
- Competitive salary packaging
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive team environment
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com