The Star Aviation team want to make a difference each and every day they come to work. We take pride in recruiting and fostering a highly engaged team of professionals to represent our brand and the brand of our customers.
Star Aviation is currently seeking a part time Ramp Officer to work in our team at Emerald Airport. This role is responsible for delivering ground handling services, whilst maintaining the safety of the ramp at all times. The role also requires aspects of Customer Service.
What we are looking for:
- Customer focus to deliver exceptional service
- Reliability, punctuality and organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and situations
- Able to work well in a fast paced team environment
- Physically fit and able to perform regular lifting duties of up to 30kgs
- Previous manual handling experience
- Available to work a rotating shift roster including weekends
- Safety conscious, hard working and reliable individual
- Positive attitude
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A valid driver licence
Highly desirable, but not essential:
- Prior experience within the Aviation/Airline industry
The recruitment process will also require you to pass:
- Medical Check (health & fitness and alcohol & drugs test)
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ and submit your resume
About Star Aviation
Star Aviation is a privately owned business that provides professional and efficient ground handling services to domestic and international airlines within Australia. Founded in 2012, Star Aviation has grown to be one of Australia's most dynamic Ground Handlers, with a reputation for excellence in customer service and operational reliability. We operate in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and NT, employing over 350 highly skilled employees.
Star Aviation is an equal opportunity employer, Indigenous and Torres Strait Islanders are strongly recommended to apply.
For more information about Star Aviation, follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website.
Please note: due to the large number of applications we receive, Star Aviation will only be in contact with shortlisted candidates. We appreciate your understanding.