Trio Automotive Group Queensland P/L operate in the local Areas aligned with RACQ From Gympie to Gladstone and are currently seeking Roadside Assistance Operators.
Trio is offering you a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting and fun environment. The successful candidate would be passionate about customer service, have a strong work ethic & a can-do attitude.
Your responsibilities will range from depot duties, oil & water checks, Tyre Changes, Lockouts, Fluid Top Ups to Battery Replacements. Paperwork Required to be completed on Most Jobs. Your primary focus will be on Customer satisfaction.
Skills & Experience
- Open Car & Truck Licence
- Ability to Complete Daily checklists
- Ability to Keep Allocated Vehicle Clean
- Quick Learner
- Good with Paperwork
- Ability to work under pressure in various environments
- Computer literate and able to use smart phones, tablets, and computer systems
- Good communication skills and ability to manage conflict situations
- Committed to great customer service & Great communication
- Safety focused
- Hunger & passion to succeed
- Problem solving skills
- Fit & Healthy
- Must Live in Area (Options Available to Travel across QLD for work if you are interested)
- Able to work when rostered (Weekdays , Weeknights, every 2nd Weekend)