Downer has a new opportunity within our Facilities and Asset Services division for an experienced Quality Coordinator to support a unique turbine project on site at Callide Power Station, Biloela QLD. Reporting to the Site Manager, in this role you will support the project team and coordinate work packaging and signing of documentation, cataloguing quality records, completing data entry and document management.
- Proven experience in Document Control and/or Quality Administration
- Previous project work in Power Generation and overhauls is desirable
- High attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with different internal and external stakeholders
- High level of computer literacy in the use of MS Office suite, and ability to learn new systems
- Committed to working within client and Downer requirements, with the ability to perform and contribute within a team environment
- Strong commitment to safety and safe working practices
WHAT WE OFFER
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Full-time role for the duration of the project, approximate project term 10 months
- Site based role in Biloela, QLD, on a Monday – Saturday roster
- LAFHA or accommodation provided for distant workers
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A dynamic team environment and supportive culture, with a strong focus on health & safety
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity, please use the link and apply online. Applications emailed directly to the recruitment team will not be considered.
For more information, please contact Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner Auri.Niinioja@downergroup.com
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK FOR NO AGENCY APPROACHES.