About the Role
Hastings Deering is looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join our award-winning team in Mackay. This is a permanent, full time, Monday to Friday role.
Reporting to service supervisor, you will:
- Provide a high level of professional and technical communication in relation to quality inspections.
- Liaise with various internal departments to ensure timelines, quality standards and solutions are implemented.
- Notify leadership group of additional unrelated work or defects as identified during the assembly/repair process.
- Ensure compliance with company policy.
- Implement and maintain electronic QA process for all New Equipment assembly carried out.
- Continually seek out and develop improvements to the QA process.
Why Hastings Deering?
At Hastings Deering, our people are our heart - from their first day with us right up to their last.
As one of the largest Caterpillar dealerships and part of the Global Sime Darby network, you'll have access to extensive and borderless career development opportunities and enjoy an internationally recognised work culture.
Whether you're looking to take your career to the next level or achieve more balance in your schedule, we offer diverse opportunities for talented professionals to join our team and start something big.
You'll have access to:
- Opportunities for training, mentorship, and career development specific to your role.
- Competitive remuneration package and annual salary reviews
- Work life balance through flexible working arrangements.
- A supportive, diverse, and inclusive team spread across Australia and internationally.
- Access to growth opportunities at a regional, national, and international level through our global Sime Darby network.
- Dedicated programs and utilities to support your physical, mental, and financial health, such as our Employee Assistance Program, free health checks, and discounted private health insurance.
- Employee discounts, rewards, and incentive programs.
- Paid parental leave options.
- Salary continuance insurance
- Free on-site parking
A successful teammate will have experience in:
- Qualifications in Business Administration is desirable.
- Experience working within a service orientated environment.
- Knowledge of CAT / HDAL products and services
- Understanding of job workflow processes
- Advanced skills in word, excel, power point, share point and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Impeccable attention to detail in your work
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while providing exceptional service to our internal and external customers.
- Proven stakeholder and customer engagement with a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
To Apply: Hit the 'Apply Now' button.
Enquiries: Please call 1300 071 618
Contact Person: Talent Acquisition Partner - Lily Dann
About Hastings Deering
Hastings Deering is one of the top 5 Caterpillar dealerships globally. We sell, rent, and offer support and parts distribution services for Cat® products across a range of industries, including resources, general construction, civil transport and commercial construction, power systems, government, primary industries and marine.
We have more than 3,500 employees across 23 business service centres throughout Queensland, Northern Territory, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and New Caledonia, with our headquarters based in Brisbane, Australia.