Qualified Auto Electrician
**Do you want to work for a fun, fast paced Auto Electrical Company, Offering a very competitive salary and company vehicle **
Looking to relocate? Relocation expenses will be paid for the right person
-Required for an immediate start -
Automotive & Commercial Electrical Services are currently seeking a Qualified Auto Electrician to join our team due to business expansion and growing demand for our services. We are a locally owned business with a strong customer base and have been servicing Gladstone and its surrounds for over 10 years.
This is a full-time role suitable for a reliable, proactive and skilled Trades person looking for a friendly and positive working environment.
Overtime on offer
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Performing quality electrical maintenance and repairs on all types of vehicles including heavy earthmoving equipment, all trucks, Buses and Construction Equipment.
- Diagnosing faults
- Ensuring all job records are accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring commitment and compliance to OHS and other company policies
Key attributes of the successful applicant:
- Trade Qualification
- Air Conditioning experience essential
- Current Refrigeration handling licence
- Knowledge and experience in automotive electrical services
- Advanced fault finding and problem-solving skills
- Consistently reliable and punctual.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Must hold current manual driver's licence
Competitive Salary and Company Car provided for the successful applicant.
We are happy to look at reimbursing relocations costs for the right person if relocating from outside of the Gladstone region.
To apply, please send your resume (with contactable referees and a copy of your education qualifications or certificates) to: firstname.lastname@example.org