A shared passion for our people.
- Innovate, improve efficiency, and develop your team
- Package including bonus, full private-use vehicle and relocation assistance
- Flexible location within Qld; Brisbane, Gladstone, Toowoomba
About our team
As the largest grain storage and handling network on the east coast of Australia, we operate more than 150 regional receival sites and seven bulk port terminals. We store and market wheat, barley, canola, sorghum and specialty commodities, connecting over 10,000 growers with more than 1,000 end-market customers across the food, beverage, edible oils and animal feed industries. Our people can be proud of the increasingly important essential service we provide across the food supply chain.
About the role
Are you and innovative and motivated Maintenance Leader looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact and create sustainable change? We have an opportunity for a transformative Maintenance Manager to join our based flexibly in Queensland to lead our Country and Ports Maintenance teams.
This is a critical role, key responsibilities include:
- Establish new ways of working and develop a strong Maintenance Leadership team
- Lead and manage Planning and Scheduling to improve availability and efficiency
- Lead all safety, health and environment values
- Ensure effectiveness and reliability of fixed and mobile maintenance
- Coach and mentor teams and Supervisors to enhance capability
- Assess labour utilisation for effectively addressing maintenance activities
- Foster and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Lead a strong Safety culture and change management initiatives
- Assist in developing and maintaining long-term maintenance strategy
- Monitor and manage purchasing processes and ensure budget adherence
About your experience
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Management of employees under enterprise bargaining agreements
- Trade qualifications or equivalent experience
- Excellent negotiation and influencing ability
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Demonstrated experience working with safety management systems
- Experience with planning and scheduling maintenance activities in SAP
- Experience in reliability-centred maintenance and root cause analysis
- Experience in delivering change initiatives that enhance service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Ability and willingness to travel within QLD
Ready to apply? / How do you apply?
The next steps are easy! Simply submit your application and one of our team will reach out for a chat to discuss your background in more detail. We are looking forward to speaking to you!
In addition to providing proof of working rights and suitable professional referees, progressed candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical. A current, valid driver’s licence is also required.