Unite Resourcing have been engaged by our industry leading clients to source multiple QLD Electricians to provide, construction, maintenance and industrial electrical services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
The details and benefits for these positions are:
- Nationally accredited trade certificate/ electrical license
- Valid driver's licence
- Be able to undertake and pass a full medial and drug and alcohol.
- Be able to provide valid police clearance.
If you are interested, please hit APPLY now. Alternatively, contact Caitlin at Unite Resourcing on (08) 6389 2110 for further information.
- $46-51 per hour plus penalties (overtime rates are 1.5x and 2.0x) after 36 hour working week.
- Earning potential of $250-300k per annum.
- Additional allowances available including LAFHA.
- Participate in the execution of the Fixed Plant Operational Readiness Plan.
- Participate in the development of maintenance plans, tactics, and safe work instructions.
- Liaise with OEM’s during installation of fixed plan equipment.
- Provide maintenance support to other departments as required.
- Execute planned and breakdown maintenance to maximise reliability and quality of fixed plan assets.
- Identify and put forth opportunities to improve equipment reliability and work procedures.
(08) 6389 2110
As an equal opportunity employer, individuals of an Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander, and other underrepresented heritage are encouraged to apply!