A fantastic opportunity exists for a Leading Hand to join our waste team in Gladstone 4680. Within this role you will be responsible for the performance of day to day operational activities within the waste team.
What's on offer
What you'll be responsible for
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Excellent career development opportunities
- World leader in environmental solutions
What you'll need to be successful
- Managing the daily operations to ensure resource allocation and job completion.
- Driving continual improvement of processes and procedure.
- Coordinate resolution of customer issues with timeliness and effectiveness.
- Fostering effective communication across the team.
- Ensuring machinery and equipment are checked and maintained.
- Escalation of issues as and when required.
- Safety compliance across policies and procedures.
A Veolia Career
- Proven track record in a similar environment
- Knowledge of QAL, preferred
- Environmental and Industrial services knowledge highly regarded
Veolia ANZ values employees and their health and well being. All of our employees are entitled to:
- Employee share plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Assure which covers mental health, nutrition, financial, legal, coaching and career transition support
- Bupa health insurance discount
- Corporate discounts and fitness Passport
- Eligibility to volunteer at one of Veolia's partnered volunteer organisations
At Veolia we value diversity, equality and inclusion, we are committed to providing working environments where everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global leader in environmental sustainability in a team who genuinely want to make a difference.