Our Facilities and Asset Services team has an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join the team located at Queensland Alumina Limited (QAL), Gladstone. You will be responsible for providing front line management and supervision of cleaning activities across the QAL site.
- Proven experience in the supervision of commercial cleaning operations, ideally in an industrial environment
- An accomplished safety focused leader, excellent communicator and able to work collaboratively with clients and team members
- Experience in business administration, rostering, ordering, delivering toolbox talks, mentoring, and training in the safe use of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Previous experience in delivering services as per scope in a safe and diligent manner, with an understanding of the adherence to Key Performance measures
- Sound computer literacy and formal reporting and report writing skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting opportunity to join a major multi-disciplined, ASX listed company
- Opportunity to work at a well-known, local site and be home every night
- Positive team environment with a focus on your ongoing learning and development
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand and customers are at the heart of everything it does. It exists to create and sustain the modern environment and its promise is to work closely with its customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities. For more information visit downergroup.com.
Please submit your online application via the advertisement. For queries, please Sarah Farrell, Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner on email@example.com
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.