We offer a CASH sign-on bonus up to $5000! Apply now to be part of this amazing team.
NUTRICULA PSYCHOLOGY is a private practice providing therapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families across Mackay. Our practice provides a high-quality service to our clients, referring GP's and various other client groups. We are also a provider of EAP services to local companies.
We have individualised consulting rooms with a dedicated administration team. Our practice strives to meet client expectations for service and quality and our working environment has been designed to support and encourage client comfort and engagement.
Due to an increase in demand for our services we are currently seeking to employ Psychologists and Social Workers on Full-time, Part-time or contract basis. We have several positions available in Mackay. We also have an office in Brisbane with similar positions available.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled, versatile psychologist or social worker to complement our growing team. This position allows for flexible working arrangements and other benefits.
What we have to offer you:
- Above award salary plus incentive scheme
- CASH sign-on bonus!
- Flexible working hours/days and friendly environment
- Ease of working within a private practice with a good reputation and efficient systems
- Full administrative support
- Fun, friendly and relaxing work environment
- High quality, professional, caring and supportive environment
- Peer supervision
- Free annual membership of IAAN
- Comfortable, attractive and professional consulting rooms
What you will bring to this role:
- An openness and willingness to learn and seek support when you need it.
- Personal qualities of being reliable, organised, honest, trustworthy, with a warm and caring disposition.
- Strong desire to make a difference in people's lives and go the extra mile.
- Confidence and competence in delivering evidence-based therapy for a diverse clientele including children, adults, couples and families across a range of clinical issues including anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship issues, grief.
- Demonstrated ability to be organised and efficient with documentation.
- Receptive to communicating and liaising with GP's and other referral sources for case management.
- Eligible for a Medicare provider number/full registration as a Psychologist or Social Worker.
If you would like to join our private practice and work the hours that fits in with a good work life balance, we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you, please forward a copy of your resume to Tertia Potgieter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 07 4955 5912 for more information.