An incredible opportunity has become available for an Experienced Property Manager to join our award-winning and growing team.
With the support of our successful and highly efficient Property Management team, you will focus on developing strong and meaningful relationships with tenants & owners to ensure a 5-star client experience is delivered, each and every time.
Skills & experience:
- A can–do attitude and strong work ethic are at the top of our clients "wish list" - we are looking for a team player!
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills – this is key, we are looking for someone who is organised, efficient and someone who is willing to do what it takes to deliver on the agencies promises and get the job done!
- You will need a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Property Management
- You will have knowledge & understanding of the PO Act & RTRA Act
- You will have impeccable personal presentation
- Hold a current QLD registration certificate
- Hold a current driver’s license
- Experience with QCAT process - desirable
- Experience using Property Me & Rex software - desirable
Why should you join our team?
We use the most up-to-date technology plus offer training & allowances as we WANT you to be successful – & are here to help you succeed and grow
- Loads of support from the leadership team
- Strong community relationships with the agency
- Opportunity to mentor and develop team members
- Process driven office – you will never wonder what needs to happen next
- We celebrate our wins
- Award winning agency – No 1 in the area
- Young team – fun AND professional
If you think you possess what we are looking for email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications for this position will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted