A growth opportunity awaits the right candidate to work with a friendly, fast paced, dynamic real estate company. We are seeking a hard-working and enthusiastic individual who has a willingness to take ownership of a Property Management Portfolio.
As part of our Property Management Team, we are seeking an enthusiastic individual who has a passion for providing great customer service and the desire to exceed expectations.
Are you an experienced, professional Property Manager? Been contemplating a change, but not sure of the best way to go about it?
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Maintaining accurate communication records
- Perform market reviews and maintain up to date lease records
- Strong time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Coordinate and facilitate ingoing, routine, and outgoing reports
- Maintain up to date maintenance records
- Coordinate digital marketing to seek new tenants
- Conduct relevant checks to match tenant/s with investment properties
- Conduct arrears management processes daily
- Provide excellent communication to all clients
- Managing the day to day operations of a portfolio of properties without the worry of routine inspections.
About You / Required Skills:
- Current Certificate of Registration & or Licence
- Current Drivers Licence
- Be tech savvy
- A proven ability to build strong client relationships and maintain and provide an elite customer experience
- Proactive, punctual and reliable
- Demonstrated success in a similar role
- Strong administration skills; organised, thorough, systems orientated with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Work within a team
- Work within the company vision of ‘ people are at the heart of everything we do’
- Fun approach with sense of humour
- Enjoys being part of a hard working, fun, high achieving, supportive team
- Knowledge of:
- Residential Tenancies Act
- Property Occupations Act
- Property Management experience preferred
- Current Agents Representative Certificate (essential)
What will you get:
You will be supported by the resources of one of the largest real estate groups in Australia!
· An Induction into our company so you feel part of the team.
· To work within a team of experienced property managers who maintain a great team culture that’s fun - you're at work all day, why shouldn't it be.
· Ongoing support and training within the organisation.
This role will appeal to anyone looking for a long-term career. It's the perfect time to make an upward move. All applications will be held in the strictest confidences.
How to apply
Send your resume with a covering letter telling us why you are a fit to be our new team member to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruitment agencies need apply.