- Looking for a career, not a just a job?
- Come and work with a great portfolio of properties and owners!
- Superior Branding & Strong Market Presence
- Professional and friendly team culture
- Well-structured and run department offering support
If you're looking to take the next step in your career whilst working in a supportive and energetic environment, then look no further!
Raine & Horne Gladstone is on the lookout for a standout individual that's looking for a career in Real Estate. The successful applicant will fit into our well-established and supportive property management team.
You don't need to have previous property management experience but you must have a willingness to learn, great customer service and the ability to work autonomously.
This position is full-time managing the day to day duties working within a busy Rentals Team. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a great portfolio of properties;
- Providing exceptional customer service to Landlords and
- Conducting inspections;
- Arranging and managing property maintenance;
- General administration duties; and
- Using REST, FileSmart & Inspect Live Software.
To be successful in the role you'll have:
- A great attitude and positive outlook;
- A current real estate Certificate of Registration or be willing
- A strong customer focus;
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills;
- Be able to understand and adhere to legislation;
- Be able to work both part of a team and autonomously;
- Basic computer knowledge; and
- A valid driver’s license.
All applications will be received in confidence – please email email@example.com for an opportunity to join our team. Or even better come and meet us in person!