About the Role
Gladstone Ports Corporation is seeking applications from suitably experienced candidates for a Project Technical Support Officer (Mechanical) to join our Reliability & Maintenance Department for a temporary period of 12 months.
Reporting to the Maintenance Systems Specialist and working in a dedicated team, you will be accountable for the provision of Mechanical technical support to the Reliability Engineer developing the asset strategies to critical assets at GPC.
In addition, you will:
Contribute to the development of the strategic direction for the GPC reliability team through supporting the development of asset strategies for critical infrastructure:
· Providing technical advice on equipment failure modes on mechanical equipment.
· Supporting and facilitating workshops with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to develop strategy tactics.
· Identifying and advising on opportunities to improve the reliability of the Authority’s assets and their performance.
· Support the development of asset strategies through RCM/FMECA methodologies for critical equipment.
· Comply with all the Health, Safety and Environment management system requirements;
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Tradesperson with an inquisitive mind, strong communication skills that enables you to clearly articulate your ideas and engage with peers for collaboration that will allow you to lead and influence effectively to support a positive outcome for the project.
For further details on the role and requirements, please refer to the full position description.
Please complete the online application form addressing each of the key selection criteria and submit a cover letter, resume and copies of any qualifications as part of your application.
Confidential enquiries can be made by contacting the recruitment team on (07) 4976 1686.
Applications are to be received prior to 4:30pm Monday 5 June 2023, and must be submitted via the GPC website https://www.gpcl.com.au/who-we-are/work-with-us