About the role
Reporting to the Construction Manager & Senior Project Manager, this position is responsible for the development and updating of project schedules, determining project activities, overall planning, reporting and analysis on the projects.
To be successful in this role
- Minimum of 3 years' project scheduling experience within the construction/bulk earthworks industry
- Must have advance working knowledge of Primavera 6 (essential)
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Projects
- Develop, maintain, and update the project program and supporting documentation for each phase of the project including Tender, contract negotiation and construction. Including a basis of schedule document.
- Conduct project schedule review sessions with the engineering, project management and upper management teams
- Integration of subcontractors and suppliers' programs
- Analysis of Critical Path activities
- An understanding of estimating and the tendering process (desirable)
- Develop Look ahead and resource schedules using filters
- Measure and status update of project progress
- Develop progress measurement reports for the engineering team as required
- Assist Project management with require internal and external reporting including cash flows, WIP, Earned Value, EOM reports etc.
- Accurately report project progress including forecasting, S-Curves and earned value
- Ability to form and build relationships and communicate effectively with clients and subcontractors
- Experience in project operations and advanced knowledge of relevant standards and processes
- Development of EOT schedules to demonstrate the impact of various delays to the planned works
Full time roster pattern, Monday to Friday (48 hours per week)
Offer challenging and interesting work
Our client offers a range of wellbeing and employee benefits that foster a collaborative, team environment.
All suitable applicants are welcome to apply. Applications will be assessed on merit against the selection criteria.
This role may require you to travel to project sites.