About the role
As a Project Scheduler at Geovert you are responsible for delivering management and program support services, which includes scheduling and continuously improving these services.
Your responsibilities also involve monitoring project progress and updating schedules as needed. These updates include identifying critical path activities, reviewing forecasts, comparing progress to the project baseline achieved to date, and making necessary adjustments to scope and task management.
Your main key responsibilities include.
- Managing weekly project schedules
- Scoping and Planning in collaboration with Supervisors and Trade staff
- Executing Continuous Improvement Plans
- KPI Monitoring
You will have support from the Supervisors, Project Manager’s, Site Leader and client team. This role offers career progression is valued and further education desires.
Join the impactful team at one of the largest alumina refineries in Australia!
To succeed in this role, you should possess an Engineering Degree or a Mechanical Trade Qualification and proficiency in computer programs such as the Microsoft Office Suite and CMMS.
You're intrinsically motivated and adept at translating schedules into SAP-executable plans, evaluating resource capacity, and analysing project schedules. You're skilled in identifying critical paths, constraints, and recommending schedule adjustments, as well as reporting and communicating project schedules effectively.
Join Geovert and Make the Impossible Possible!
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Mechanical Trade Qualification Essential
- Knowledge of Rope Access, Sandblasting/Painting and Ground Based work requirements highly regarded
- Confident in collaborating, communicating, and liaising with clients, site managers
- SAP Experience in a planning/scheduling capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Geovert safely deliver the impossible and specialise in the supply of asset integrity and industrial services solutions to the Oil, LNG, Mining and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality services. Established in 2000, our team has grown to approximately 400 talented individuals who excel in innovative asset maintenance solutions across Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
Why Choose Geovert
- Be part of an Australasian organization that is constantly expanding, both locally and globally, thanks to our agile and innovative approach.
- Gain exposure to major industrial asset maintenance projects spanning Australia.
- Experience a collaborative, multicultural, and down-to-earth team environment where your ideas for improvement are welcomed and valued.
- At Geovert, our utmost priority is maintaining a safe and rewarding work environment. We are committed to continuously training our team members, and our Employee Assistance Program offers support for your personal wellbeing. We foster a positive culture that prioritises the safety of our people, clients, and the environment.
We appreciate the effort you put into your application, and we strive to provide a response to every applicant. Join us and work "Side by side!" with a team that embraces innovation and "Makes it happen!" while always striving to "Do what's right!".
While we review applications, visit our social media platforms to get a glimpse of what we do and who we are: