About DT Infrastructure
If you're not familiar with DT Infrastructure (DTI), let us introduce ourselves. We are the result of the acquisition of Downer's Transport Projects division by Gamuda Berhad. We take great pride in maintaining the outstanding brand equity and reputation that we’ve diligently built over the past eight years.
As a part of Gamuda Holdings Pty Ltd in Australia, which includes Gamuda Australia, we leverage the collective strengths and synergies of both brands to deliver unparalleled infrastructure solutions to our esteemed clients. With a strong foothold as a market leader in delivering major Transport Infrastructure projects in Australia, DT Infrastructure continues to secure new work and expand its reputation.
We are now seeking to enhance our current team with the addition of experienced Project Manager, Senior Project Engineer for works in Regional Queensland. You will be responsible for the effective planning and coordination of Civil infrastructure projects, in accordance with set timeframes, cost, quality, safety and environmental objectives though all phases of the project.
We are also offering flexibility and opportunity for DIDO, or FIFO as well as working on contract or permanent basis.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree qualifications in Civil Engineering.
- Strong engineering experience within Roads Construction with Main Roads (TMR).
- Significant relevant experience with Structures, Bridges, Pavements, Drainage, Earthworks & Reinforced soil structures
- Sound knowledge of current project methodologies, including risk management, project evaluation, cost measurement and analysis
- Queensland Rail Qualifications – RIW, WET, SARC desirable
- Excellent organization, time management and decision-making skills
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- Strong cost management techniques
- An innovative, motivated ‘thinker’ with personal drive and commitment
- Tendering and estimating experience in the civil infrastructure industry
- Contract Management experience (desirable)
- RPEQ (desirable)
What we can offer:
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A career path with ongoing training and development
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes the skills and insights of all its people irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, ability, age, or sexual orientation.
For any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct applications will not be accepted and need to be submitted via the portal.
We know teams perform best when they’re diverse and every team member feels like they belong and it’s our mission to unleash potential in every team.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES PLEASE