Australian Conveyor Engineering (ACE), part of Fenner Conveyors group, offers an extensive portfolio of complete solutions for the design, manufacture, and installation of high-capacity conveyor systems. Specialising in providing engineered conveyor solutions for a range of clients who demand reliability and performance, we can take a small idea and make it a big reality!
We are always looking for like-minded people who will live our values and continue to help us make Fenner a great workplace. As a result of our continued success and ongoing commitment to providing quality products to our customers, we are searching for a highly motivated Project Manager / Project Engineer to join our TEAM supporting our major clients.
Your new Team and Role:
As a Project Manager / Project Engineer, you will collaborate closely with our dedicated engineering, project, and workshop teams to represent the ACE Brand and build trusting relationships with our clients. Your forward-thinking approach will also assist in guiding ACE to future successes as you effectively identify, manage, and control project-related risks and ensure effective allocation of resources while facilitating the end-to-end management of the project. Critical to the success of this role is the ability to meet deadlines, establish strategic goals, deliver work scopes, and cultivate/maintain connections with key stakeholders and clients.
Key responsibilities include:
What we are looking for:
- Identify and control project and contractual requirements for assigned projects by applying effective management processes and techniques.
- Manage the project design development, risk, and schedule to meet agreed scope, client, and industry standards.
- Ensure the on-time delivery of project requirements to customer specifications and statutory compliance requirements within the agreed budget.
- Undertake timely and effective issue resolution, including identification and rectification of design issues and establishing solutions.
- Maintain effective communication with the Workshop to ensure project resources are best managed and allocated to achieve timely completion of the project within budget.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on project costs/status against budget and forecasts.
- Monitor the costs as the project progresses in comparison with the approved budget and maintain the currency of the project schedule and forecasts.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with customers through regular and responsive communication and understanding of their business and needs.
What you will receive in return:
- Previous experience in a similar role within heavy engineering mining or manufacturing environment (Minimum 5-years)
- Trade qualification and industry experience in mining and/or heavy manufacturing, Or;
- Qualifications in Project Management/Engineering, or relevant role heavy manufacturing/repair experience
- Underground Coal Mining experience and understanding of Conveyor systems (Desirable)
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and our customers.
- Excellent computer skills, especially with MS Project and Excel.
- Strong commitment to safety, quality, and environment.
- Self-starter with strong organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to interpret and understand technical drawings, scope, quality, and contractual documents.
- Energetic and positive attitude to problem-solving.
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now!
- Enhance your earning potential with Job security in permanent ongoing work
- Looking for a change of scenery? We will help get you here to sunny NQ! Relocation assistance is available for you and your family.
- Exposure to major National Projects and opportunity to work with industry leaders across the Organisation.
- A strong and experienced leadership team that is here to support and mentor your personal career development.
- Work-life balance– flexible work arrangement available to suit you
- We have a strong focus on the development of our People and as such offer a wide range of training and development opportunities such as Emerging Leaders and Supervisor courses.
- A strong safety culture – with a commitment to 100% safe behaviours.
- An awesome Branch culture with a brand-new facility, on-site parking, and all amenities! An active social calendar with frequent inside and outside-of-work events for you to get behind.
- Access to our employee perks! Michelin shares, the Talent Referral Incentive Program, International Travel Competitions/Opportunities, salary sacrificing, Paid Parental leave, a 45% discount on Michelin tyres, Service Recognition Awards, Fitness Passport, and much more!
We're committed to establishing a culture that is inclusive, diverse, and compassionate. We welcome applications from people of all ages, First Nations, abilities, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
We're ready to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disabilities. If your application is shortlisted, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
Our recruitment process includes an interview, a national police check and a pre-employment medical. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to harness your career potential, please click the APPLY button now! Alternatively for a confidential discussion about the position or any general inquiries please contact Maddi firstname.lastname@example.org
our Talent Acquisition Advisor.