- Established and supportive team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Gladstone Location
- Salary range - $150,000 + Superannuation
Who Are We?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities, and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Programmed Industrial Maintenance are currently seeking a Project Manager to join the team in Gladstone. The successful applicant will be able to supervise, manage, estimate, and control the delivery of the project whilst meeting the customer requirements and budget limitations of the project. This is a diverse role which would ideally suit someone who has the drive and ability to think on the spot and provide a proactive approach to problem solving and meeting deadlines.
Skills, Experience & Attributes
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management and/or equivalent qualification or experience relevant to the key accountabilities of the position
- Building Trades, construction maintenance & industry experience
- Demonstrable experience in estimating/quoting industrial projects up to $1m in value
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good commercial acumen and customer service skills
- Eye for detail and attention to quality
- A willingness to learn and develop their managerial skills
- Current drivers’ licence
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Tasks & Responsibilities
As the Project Manager your duties will include but will not be limited to
- Monitors and evaluates Project operational performance, service and quality standards and employee and process efficiencies.
- Re-assesses all projects on a weekly basis to determine project status, with labour hours and costs reported.
- Risk Assessments and develops Work Method Statements to control identified hazards. - Processes all requests for labour, materials and equipment required for the smooth flow of the project in a timely manner.
- Takes a lead role in the pursuit of new business and emerging opportunities and the ongoing development of relationships with existing customers.
- Project scope of works creation, estimation, procurement, and delivery
- Organise invoicing and reviews job costs and performance to ensure performance objectives are met and promptly develops strategies to reduce or eliminate cost overruns.
- Manages a project budget and provides financial forecasting for projects
- Critically evaluates suppliers estimates and quotes to manage project budgets
- Manages customer expectations through frequent, accurate and timely updates and site visits.
- Promotes a Zero Harm culture in line with the business’ safety beliefs and empowers all employees to be involved in HSEQ matters.
- Programmed is offering this role as a negotiated salary commensurate with industry experience
- Company vehicle, phone and laptop provided
- Opportunity to develop in the Programmed Industrial Maintenance leadership development program
- Provide uniforms, footwear, and personal protective equipment
- Long term career potential
- Great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
All successful candidates with be subject to a pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol screen and must be fully vaccinated.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.