Just imagine your future with us…
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
What will you do?
In this position you will join our Industrial Team based in Gladstone, where you will play an integral part in a team of highly skilled specialists that 'bring ideas to life' for our clients across all types of construction, manufacturing, mining and processing systems projects.
This role is focused on excellence in project delivery of site works and detailed engineering and as such, you will be a key part of the teams' success in delivering a broad array of projects.
We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world's economic development and, it's the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart. Here are the key things you will need to have in order to 'bring ideas to life'.
- Proven history of delivering projects, covering site works, engineering, procurement, contracts, construction and handover
- Passion for delivering projects to the highest quality within budget and schedule constraints
- Leadership of teams to align on priorities and work tasks to achieve successful outcomes
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation
- Client and stakeholder engagement to define scope and provide regular project status reporting
- Understanding of risk management and how it applies to project delivery
- Cost management to control job hours and cost, including interpretation of project reports to ascertain accumulated and forecast costs
- Ability to develop and interpret project schedules to ascertain work completed and work to go
- Familiar with change management systems in order to initiate and implement project trends where applicable
We know today's complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.
What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for delivering projects as a whole including site works, re-imagining engineering, and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future. You will also need a relevant technical qualification.
Our Aurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don't expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
We've re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients' ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world's most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can't.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it's like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you.