Civmec is an Australian-owned, integrated, multidisciplinary heavy engineering and construction services provider to the energy, resources, infrastructure, marine and defence sectors. With a pipeline of more than $900 million in current and future projects, our diversification enables us to operate extensively across the nation, supporting a wide range of landmark projects and providing variety and career development opportunities for our workforce.
Join the Civmec Team
Civmec are calling for Expressions of Interest for up-and-coming works for Project Managers with a strong background in any of the following disciplines:
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Structural, Mechanical, Piping
- Mechanical Maintenance
These roles will be site based with an experienced project team.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Implement and work to the safety and quality management systems procedures and work instructions.
- Control and coordination of execution of the project within limits of authority.
- Encourage a culture continuous improvement of the company's procedures.
- Preparation and issue of weekly status reports.
- Preparation of work schedules. Preparation of material requisitions.
- Preparation of budget estimates.
- Review and approve the project audit schedule.
- Review and approve technical deviation/query requests and maintain TDQR register.
- Take timely corrective action to address any issued non conformances.
- Perform other general duties that may be necessary to suit operational requirements as directed.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following:
- Sound and established Project Execution Knowledge.
- Experience in the application and establishment of project planning, scheduling and cost control tools.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Responsible HSE attitude.
Civmec + You
At Civmec, we offer an inclusive workplace built on family values, with a ‘Never Assume' culture, sustained by our experienced and supportive management team. We believe our workforce is our greatest asset, and that's why we provide an environment rich in career development opportunities to upskill and develop professionally. Our generous Reward and Recognition scheme recognises employees that go the extra mile. Our staff benefits scheme gives you access to accident and sickness insurance, and a range of travel, entertainment, vehicle and lifestyle discounts.
How to Apply
Please click the "apply" link to start your application. We look forward to starting the pathway to your career with Civmec.
Alternatively, please email email@example.com for a confidential chat or call our Recruitment Team on (08) 6595 5888.
Civmec is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. We respectfully request no agency submissions.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram for news, updates and career opportunities