Want to explore an "Even Better Living" for yourself and your family?
This short video provides a glimpse into the lifestyle available in Gladstone: Watch Video Now
About The Company:
Our client is a well-established, highly values-driven commercial business, driven by a set of strong core values, which enable the business and it's team to not only acheieve for themselves but for their clients and the wider community.
The culture is high-performance focused and results are achieved by pro-active and passionate people taking leadership, looking out for their workmates and doing what is right and fair.
About The Role:
Due to business growth and success in securing some significant projects we're currently on the hunt for a high-calibre Project Manager, with strong Civil Construction, People and Project Management Skills, to fulfill an important role at the Gladstone branch.
This role will be responsible for managing the delivery of specific site projects within key requirements of safety, time, value and quality. For the right candidate, this role offers the exciting opportunity for career progression into the Branch Manager role.
Working with the Managing Director, Engineers, Site Supervisors and other team members, this role incorporates the following key responsibilities:
- Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- Job Costing
- Project Management
- People (Human Resources)
- Project Tooling and Spare Parts
- Technical Advice and Quality Control
You are an experienced Project Manager looking for a permanent role in a location offering a fantastic lifestyle, with an established, financially secure, civil construction company that invests in its people and systems.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong, well-developed leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Capacity to manage multiple projects
- Strong Civil Construction experience
- IT and Software skills, with Intermediate skills in Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality outcomes for multiple civil construction projects
- Strong financial acumen including estimating and cost management skills
- Contracts management and risk management expertise
- A trade background or relevant tertiary qualifications
- The role offers competitive salary package and a company vehicle.
- You will be provided with the necessary IT resources to carry out your role, including company phone.
- This is a rare and exciting opportunity to joing a values driven, performance-focused team, demonstrate your capabilities and potentially become the leader of the Gladstone branch.
For more information and to apply for this role, click the "Apply for this job now" button and upload your Resume or call Wendy Hannan on 0456 805 478 for more details and a confidential discussion.