Based in Gladstone, our client is comprised of an experienced team of dedicated employees with competencies across all aspects of Civil and Building Construction. The team is proud of its successful delivery of the diverse portfolio of works through continuous innovation with strong focus on client and stake-holder requirements, without compromise to safety, environment, or quality of the product.
About The Role
Our client is seeking experienced Civil Construction Project Managers to join their team in Gladstone.
The successful candidate must have civil experience in roads and bridges, be a team player and needs to have extensive knowledge of TMR and CMDG specifications.
The basis of employment is as outlined below:
- Based in Gladstone
- Immediate Commencement
- Permanent Full Time
- Monday – Friday
- Implementation, monitoring, reporting and capture of HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality) requirements
- Programming and monitoring progress to program of the works.
- Liaising with clients
- Contract Management including but not limited to the raising of Notifications of Delay, requests for Extension of Time and completion of Progress Claims
- Subcontractor Management, development of subcontractor packages, monitoring execution of subcontracted works, managing variance to subcontracted works, ensuring value for money
- Supplier Management, development of procurement packages, ensuring supplied products are fit for purpose and meet specification. Ensuring best value for money without compromise to safety, quality and program
- Co-ordination of the works with Site Supervising personnel.
- Raising and management of Variations
- Understanding the scope of works, technical specifications and requirements for the successful delivery of a project
- Assist in the development of Inspection Test Plans and quality documentation for the delivery of a project
- 3 years minimum experience in Civil Construction Project Management
- Formal Qualifications in Project Management and or Engineering preferable but not mandatory
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project
- Hold a White / Blue Industry Induction Card
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
To register your interest click the “Apply for this job now” button, without delay.
To discuss this opportunity, or if you have questions, contact Wendy Hannan for a confidential discussion on 0456 805 478 or email@example.com