Hya People are proud to be partnering with a leading Queensland based energy / resources business, which owns and operates several key assets throughout the state. We are currently seeking applications from suitable qualified Project Managers to support a large scale concrete remediation project at one of its assets in regional Queensland.
As Project Manager you will be primarily site based in regional Queensland delivering a large concrete remediation project on a piece of critical infrastructure.
You will display the following skills / background:
- People leadership – flexible, adaptable & calm
- Ability to drive a project delivery team and manage on site resources
- Demonstrated experience Project Management in a heavy industry setting
- Ability to work to high standards or quality assurance within tight time frames.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, additional studies in Project Management will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated track record deliver Civil Engineering projects in regional locations.
- IT literate
- Great communication skills
- Sound commercial acumen
This is great opportunity to lend your skills to the upgrade of pivotal state based infrastructure on a 12 month contract, the total project life span is 3-4 years so there is a great chance on extension. An immediate start is available backed with great pay and conditions, both onsite and in the head office.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career contact Dave Cooper – 0436 431 439
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hya-people/?viewAsMember=true