Enermech are currently seeking a Project Engineer Industrial Services for our Gladstone based team.
EnerMech is one of the world’s leading providers of fully integrated mechanical, electrical and instrumentation services to the global energy and infrastructure markets. With more than 3000 people in 40 locations across 23 countries, our Australian operations provide both on and offshore services to a number of local and global clients in the region.
Project Engineer job description:
The role of Project Engineer Industrial Services is to provide engineering support to industrial services projects as required
Detailed knowledge and experience:
- Such support includes pre-engineering, preparation of work packs and procedures, scoping and pricing of projects, quality assessment of work performed post projects
- Site based duties will include being discipline focal point and technical support for the project manager
- Understanding and relating any changes to technical codes and industry practices to other staff
- Preparation of workpacks & procedures
- Engaging vendors
- Scoping and pricing of projects
- Quality assessment of work
- Completing post job reports
- Supporting the project manager and supervisors
- High pressure water blasting
- Flushing and Pigging
- Pressure testing
- Chemical cleaning
- Lube Oil flushing
- Chemical applications
- Catalyst services knowledge advantageous
- Vac truck/waste handling
- Leak arrest/OSM – knowledge advantageous
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply through the link or directly through our website at www.enermech.com/careers/vacancies.
Please note that due to the high number of applicants only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.