Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 7,500 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 50 years, and it’s the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services Division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and sustaining capital works. Our delivery of high-quality work within the oil and gas sector has earnt us a solid reputation and enviable relationships with some of the industry’s leading operators.
The role of Project Engineer will see you working in the Gladstone region, based on Curtis Island, on a permanent contract. This role will report to the Manager - Midstream and will provide engineering services and project management support to the Midstream team.
Relocation package available.
We provide the benefits you’d expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world’s biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We’re solution focused, reliable and embrace a ‘can-do’ team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we’d like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- Site based experience in the Oil and Gas industry (highly regarded)
- An Australian recognised tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong, clear written and technical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident user of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrable experience achieving tight deadlines
- An innovative approach to problem-solving and continuous improvement
- Proven track record of maintaining a safe working environment
- Proof of right to work in Australia
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way.
We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from a range of backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you’d like to see our Diversity Policy, you’ll find it on our website.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.