Want to explore an "Even Better Living" for yourself and your family?
This short video provides a glimpse into the lifestyle available in Gladstone: Watch Video Now
About The Company:
Our client is a well-established, highly values-driven commercial business, driven by a set of strong core values, which enable the business and it's team to not only acheieve for themselves but for their clients and the wider community.
The culture is high-performance focused and results are achieved by pro-active and passionate people taking leadership, looking out for their workmates and doing what is right and fair.
About The Role:
Due to business growth and success in securing some significant projects we're currently on the hunt for a high-calibre Project Engineer, to deliver project engineering works in order to support the Project Manager to effectively meet the agreed project scope, timeframe, budget, quality and safety standards.
This role will review, prepare & develop documents including construction specifications, inspection test plans, construction schedules project management plans. You will prepare accurate cost and time estimates, prepare and manage construction schedules that meet the project requirements, to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability. And ultimately ensure compliance with company, site and project policies and procedures.
Working with the Managing Director, Engineers, Site Supervisors and other team members, this role incorporates the following key responsibilities:
- Engineering Services
- Planning and Scheduling
- Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- Support Project Managers
- Business Development and Client Management
You are an experienced Site Engineer or Project Engineer looking for a permanent role in a location offering a fantastic lifestyle, with an established, financially secure, civil construction company that invests in its people and systems.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong, technical engineering knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
- Understanding of QA legislation, standards and codes of practice.
- Ability to read and interpret plans and construct material takeoff and procurement schedules
- Well-developed planning and problem-solving capabilities
- The ability to make timely decisions
- IT and Software skills, with Intermediate skills in Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality outcomes for multiple civil construction projects
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in engineering
- The role offers competitive salary of circa $120k, plus Superannuation and a company vehicle.
- You will be provided with the necessary IT resources to carry out your role, including company phone.
- This is a rare and exciting opportunity to joing a values driven, performance-focused team, demonstrate your capabilities and progress your career.
For more information and to apply for this role, click the "Apply for this job now" button and upload your Resume or call Wendy Hannan on 0456 805 478 for more details and a confidential discussion.