(Senior) Project Engineer Civil – Marine to join our team in MacKay – FIFO role
I am looking for senior project engineers, preferably with marine construction experience, but civil/concrete or structural experience would be adequate.
- Coordinate with Managers and Superintendents on Engineering, temporary works, scheduling and status of the project.
- Provide overall progress reports and other reports related to schedule and cost as required by the Project Manager.
- Provide general technical assistance to supervisory personnel.
- Interpret engineering documents and drawings for field personnel.
- Control fabrication and field construction engineering and schedules for overall programs.
- Participate in bid evaluation of subcontract tenders.
- Prepare reports on progress, manpower and costs and coordinate the work scheduling and procurement.
- Monitor and coordinate the preparation maintenance and change of construction schedules, methods, manning charts and equipment requirements. Advise on actions to be taken to prevent or improve undesirable trends in progress.
- Ensure the currency and accuracy of information for schedules and reports, provide timely submission of reports and project schedules.
- Develop and oversee inspection practices of Site Engineers to ensure effective and satisfactory progress and completion of all work areas for the project.
- Ensure temporary works designs and fabrication are verified prior to use of the specific item.
- Carry out progressive engineering audits of temporary works in accordance with the audit schedule.
- Tertiary qualification in construction/civil/mechanical engineering.
- Specialist experience in project engineering and a working knowledge of project management.
- Competent in planning and organising work schedules and a demonstrated ability to deliver to timelines.
- Minimum of 4 years in project engineering with project management knowledge and understanding with experience in the construction/heavy engineering sectors.
- Self-confident and able to persuade, convince or impress others in order to gain their commitment and co-operation to a course of action.
- Sound working knowledge of HS&E requirements and implementation of same.
- Strong and clear communication skills with proven ability to engage others.
Immediate start – $1000 - $1100 plus super/ day . Multiple positions, flexible FIFO rosters. Long term opportunity, and possibility of going staff.
For more information on this project, please apply or email me a copy of your CV Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0481 566 930