Here at Concentis, we have partnered with a global mining asset owner to source a talented Project Administrator who will be responsible for the onboarding process of new employees. In this role, you will liaise with various project team members to ensure project and team success whilst having the opportunity to develop a career you are interested in with the support to do so.
This is a Gladstone based role, working on-site Monday to Friday. Starting on an initial 12-month contract, this role has plenty of long-term opportunities for extension, development, and success within the company.
- Understand new worker mobilisation and onboarding systems and processes
- Assist with team reporting, meetings, and taking minutes
- Manage schedules, calendars, travel, and itineraries
- Commercial management including sourcing quotes, raising purchase orders, submitting SAP stocktake and ordering of supplies
- Assist Project Leads with general administration duties, including project setup, folder management and various data entry needs
- Plan and prepare pre-start meeting priorities to ensure successful daily action
- Proven experience working successfully in a similar role
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient, SAP beneficial
- Well-developed organisational, time management, and prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to enter data accurately
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of Project environment highly beneficial
- Excellent opportunity for an individual looking to work within a multinational mining company
- Support a unique business-critical portfolio of projects with exposure to a variety of different project types and stakeholder groups
- Work for an inclusive, high-performing, and caring leader who is willing to teach new skills and assist with career development
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to take on a new challenge, submit your resume, and we’ll be in touch accordingly. Contact Bri @ email@example.com
for more information.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments, and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds. Concentis and the partners we work with, are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.