Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking experienced Mining Production Operators for ongoing roles located in the Southern Bowen Basin. Programmed has partnered with Rolleston Coal to deliver opportunities for experienced Mining Production Operators to join our Programmed team. If you are an experienced Operator that has a demonstrated work history in Heavy Mobile Plant Operation and is available for an immediate start, then we would like to hear from you!
About the Role:
- 7/7 Roster
- DIDO role
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent Camp facilities with own rooms that are not 'Hot Bedded'
- Single Skill and Multi Skill opportunities available
- 12.5 hour shifts
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Great working environment- be part of a team committed to Safety!
- Long term contract with 15+ years of mine life
- 16m tonne of Coal produced annually
- On-site support
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you possess the following:
Coal Board Medical (Or willingness to obtain)
- Standard 11
- Demonstrated awareness of Health & Safety in the workplace
- Relevant RII's and Training Transcripts
- Ability to successfully pass Drug & Alcohol screening
Programmed is excited to offer these high quality roles to applicants that are looking to take the next step in their mining careers. Experienced applicants are encouraged to apply now!
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.