HSE is a specialist provider of large-scale mining services to Australia’s resources sector. In addition to providing earthmoving and other contract mining services, HSE provides heavy equipment rental to mining sites with its fleet of large-scale and ancillary earthmoving and excavating machinery.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Production OCE Supervisor to join the Bluff team located 2 hours west of Rockhampton Central Queensland working a 7/7 roster. Reporting to the Production Superintendent, this role will be responsible for all day to day mine activities and providing leadership to achieve safe and effective production.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Fulfil the statutory requirements for an Open Cut Examiner including inspections and reporting
- Conduct mining operations in an environmentally responsible manner
- Responsible for supervision of all contractors that are operating in mining areas
- Ensure that risk management tools and relevant procedures are in place when planning and executing work
- Provide leadership to the production workforce that promotes a culture of operational excellence.
- Meet Open Cut Examiners responsibilities as outlined in the Coal Mining Health and Safety Act 1999 and the Coal Mining Health and Safety Regulation 2017.
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential that candidates have:
- Updated Resume
- Passport or Birth Certificate – Proof of right to work
- Standard 11 – Statement of Attainment (5 years)
- RII’s or Transcript (Signed by SSE or Delegate)
- S1,2,3 & G2 – (5 years)
- Basic First Aid (3 years) & CPR (12 months) Certificate – Current
- Open Cut Examiner - Certificate of Competency
- Certificate IV In Surface Coal Mining (Open Cut Examiner)
- Conduct Atmospheric Monitoring SOA
- Certificate of Proficiency in Mine Gases and Gas Testing
We’re proud of our ‘Zero Harm’ initiative and provide extensive on the job training to ensure you get home safely at the end of every day.
Apply Now or email your details to email@example.com