Gemini’s new facility in Rockhampton is the largest operational repair facility in Northern Queensland. It provides a wide range of repair services under one roof, including a mechanical section, with efficient process management and smart new facilities. The site is brand new and fully equipped, with two spray booths and two Car-O-Liners systems. The team is 20-strong and growing, with a great team culture.
Looking to relocate from interstate? We can assist with relocation!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Workshop/ Production Manager to join the team and lead the team at Gemini Rockhampton.
Permanent position. Monday to Friday.
Are looking for career progression? Do you have experience within the automotive industry or in a similar field of engineering or mining? Then this may be for you?
You will be supporting the Centre Manager and managing and guiding production staff within the workshop.
Apply, come in or call us today for a confidential chat on (07) 4927 6755
- Ensure the site remains a safe working environment for all staff
- Process vehicles upon arrival
- Assist with the ordering and receipting of parts, paint and consumables
- Manage the repair process to ensure timely, cost effective quality repairs are carried out
- Manage the production of the site to meet the set productivity targets and customer expectations
- Assist in the management of the site to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction
- Oversee the housekeeping within the workshop
Does this sound like you?
- Previous experience in a management role within the collision repair industry or similar
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set and adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to delate tasks.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications in particular excel
- The ability to motivate, manage and get the best out of your team
- Strong commitment to work in a safe manner
- Be reliable, punctual & hardworking
- Reward & recognition
- Career development and training
- Referral bonus for recommending a friend to work with us
- Discounts on parts and tools
- 24/7 professional counselling for Team members and their immediate families
We champion our Team, because it’s our people that set us apart and drive our business' success. We focus on individual strengths and value differences to bring the best out of people, enhancing their skills and capabilities to build fulfilling careers.
AMA Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to finding the best fit for every role. All qualified applications will be considered regardless of gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and talent to progress, when you’re part of our Team, you’re going places - APPLY NOW.