- Full-time leadership position
- New, modern premises utilising the latest technology
- Long-term stable role with career progression
Our client is a locally owned and modern firm, operating in the Gladstone region, Southern Barrier Reef. They are a leading manufacturer and supplier, specialising in the production of high tolerance equipment and machined components.
Providing high-quality products for the customer in Mining, Oil, Gas, Ports and Government infrastructure and Aerospace, they are utilising advanced technology, and pride themselves on friendly, approachable and professional service. With a new state of the art facility, they can provide a superior service to local industry and around Australia.
An opportunity exists for a Production Leader. Based in the Gladstone Machine Shop, you will work collaboratively with the team on planning and production to deliver excellence to customers through innovation, quality and compliance. Knowledge and experience of CNC machining is required, with the ability to drive continual improvement and innovation.
This wide-ranging role gives you the responsibility to motivate to meet job/project deadlines and deliver to a high level of quality and customer satisfaction, within timeframes and budgets.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Supervisory or Management role
- Background in Manufacturing
- Skilled and passionate about innovation and technology
- Knowledge and understanding of CNC machining – including 5 Axis simultaneous machining
- Demonstrated experience of achieving high quality products and outputs
- Proven track record of delivering projects to a high quality, safely, on time and on budget
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement and improve strategies, policies and procedures
- Must have the right to live and work in Australia
- Full time role – Monday to Friday
- Environment rich in professional and personal development opportunities
- Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate
- Great location, working in modern, state of the art facility
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
To register your interest, click the “Apply for this job now” button, without delay.
To discuss this opportunity, or if you have questions, contact Jodi for a confidential discussion on 0428 844 867 or firstname.lastname@example.org