Come and join us as a Procurement Officer, where you will play a pivotal role in the Inventory, Procurement and Part Sales team at Alliance Airlines.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual looking to build on their relevant skills and experience as a Procurement Officer. Working within our high performing team the focus of this role is to conduct effective procurement in support of the entire AMO network.
Key Functions of the role:
- Complete general procurement duties including purchase, repair and service activities in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Meet internal and external stakeholder procurement needs, in a prompt and financially viable manner
- Interrogate multiple systems and manipulate data output effectively
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of procurement data/documentation
To Be Successful
You will have a strong interest in procurement with the willingness to increase your knowledge and passion within a high functioning team.
In addition, you will need to have experience and/or possess the following:
- Secondary Education
- Procurement / Supply / Administration experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain – Procurement and Supplier Management
- Ability to develop and implement processes
- Demonstrated ability to apply logic to compilation of data
- Able to work both autonomously and in a team focussed environment
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Advanced Computer skills across a wide variety of programs
- Familiarity to the operational objectives and pressure points of an aviation business (desirable)
- Experience in a Procurement, Contracting or Purchasing capacity (desirable)
- Experience in the aviation industry (desirable but not essential)
Alliance is Australasia’s leading provider of contract, charter and allied aviation and maintenance services currently employing more than 1,400 staff.
Alliance has world leading operational performance, a key attribute sought by its customers. We are proud to be known as Australia’s leading FIFO charter operator with a history of delivering the highest standards of safety, reliability, and operational performance for our clients.
The Company has operational bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Alice Springs, Melbourne and Rockhampton.
Alliance’s core philosophy is to provide safe and economical solutions – solutions that other aircraft charter operators may not be able to provide. Although we have grown rapidly, we know the importance of responding quickly to our clients' requests and understand the need to meet both short and long-term requirements.
At Alliance Airlines, we make it happen!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today.
**COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the Alliance recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.**
All candidates must have full working rights within Australia, only candidates with a right to work in Australia will be considered. We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.
Alliance Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are a merit-based organisation that supports local communities to offer long term sustainable employment based on delivering a safe aviation operation.