Principal Rail Safety - Network
Full time – Permanent
- Great new opportunity
- Be part of the be part of Queensland’s next generation rail business
- Work and live in the beautiful Whitsundays
Bowen Rail Company is growing, it’s safety team and we are seeking a Principal Rail Safety - Network to join our team in Bowen.
The Principal Rail Safety - Network brings a hands-on approach to lead the development, implementation, monitoring and review of the Rail Safety Management System achieving and maintaining accreditation as an Accredited Network Operation.
In addition to your relevant tertiary qualifications in a related discipline, the successful application for the position will be able to demonstrate:
- Strategic decision-making capabilities and showing initiative
- How you get results
- How you establish quality standards
In return you will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity of a lifetime to support with the establishment of a new rail business in Queensland
- A company that invests in you and your career development
- Competitive remuneration package including remote area housing salary sacrifice
- Relocation Assistance
- Work/Life harmony to enjoy your leisure time surrounded by the beautiful Whitsundays
About Bowen Rail Company
The Bowen Rail Company is Queensland’s next-generation rail business, created to transport Queensland’s high-quality resources for export to the world.
As our name suggests, the business is head-quartered in Bowen, North Queensland, drawing on the highly skilled rail and resources sector expertise that resides in our region. We have an experienced leadership team and are committed to providing employment opportunities in Bowen for suitable candidates.
Please note that pre-employment screening applies to this position which includes psychometric assessment, pre-employment medical, qualifications and reference checking.
Please APPLY NOW and submit your application to our careers site
Applications close: Wednesday, 25 May 2022