2024 Teaching Opportunities in Mount Isa
There are so many reasons to consider Mount Isa for the next step in your teaching career!
Not only is Mount Isa Western Queensland’s largest township, it is a vibrant multicultural city, a regional hub for business and is surrounded by a number of natural wonders, all within short driving distances. As a Townsville Catholic Education (TCE) teacher, you will be eligible for our Incentive Payments Remote Area Staff Scheme (IPRASS).
Benefits of working remotely
- Vacation Travel Allowance
- Living & Accommodation Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Wellbeing Allowance
- IPRASS financial bonus for teachers who work in our more isolated schools
St Josephs Catholic School, Mount Isa
- Primary Teachers (Upper Primary)
St Kieran's Catholic School, Mount Isa
Good Shepherd Catholic College, Mount Isa
- Secondary Teacher - English & Religious Education
- Secondary Teacher - Junior Woodwork, Metalwork & Senior Furnishings
- Secondary Teacher - Junior Science & HPE
- Secondary Teacher - English & Humanities
- Middle Leader - Mathematics
- Middle Leader - HPE & Sport
How to apply
If you have a relevant teaching qualification or you are currently working towards one, the TCE Recruitment Team are interested in hearing from you.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a cover letter addressing the skills, attributes and experience to support the key accountabilities of the role identified in the position description
- Complete the application form including your two nominated professional referees (name, position title and email address)