This is a fantastic opportunity for those individuals who are ambitious and passionate about career growth. As a Practice Manager, you will have the opportunity to govern and control the operations of each Gladstone practices.
About the Role:
Our dental practice located in the heart of Gladstone service the community by assisting our long-standing patient base in finding their best smiles! Our experienced team pride themselves on being a trusted local dental practice for all ages.
You will have the chance to step into this role and make real a difference from the beginning with trusted leadership and experienced management. The successful applicant will display seasoned experience in all facets of management, the ability to lead the team with support and effective communication, and meet targets each month to ensure growth.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-5 years Management and People Management Experience
- Dental or Health Industry Experience (Preferred)
- Staff Management, ensuring exceptional customer service and good operational best practice/efficiency from your Receptionists by monitoring appointment scheduling, re booking, practice production and full utilisation of software systems.
- Financial administration, relating the patient statistics to revenue generation with emphasis on the patient monitors and marketing monitors to measure success.
- KPI specific role, ensure upselling and cross selling of services and treatment coordination to drive revenue.
- Operational compliance, ensuring standard operating procedures are followed and monthly reporting accurately covers KPI's adherence.
- Exceptional leadership, cultural and teamwork focused
- Reliable and Committed
- Friendly and Confident to deliver directions
What's on Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Full-Time position
- No weekends or late nights
- Dual practice management
- Working with a team of support staff and experienced practitioners
Applications can be submitted by using the 'APPLY' button below.
Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.
1300Smiles Dentists is progressing towards meeting the QLD Government’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination Mandate. It is a requirement of this role that you are and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note proof of vaccination (MyGov Medicare Vaccination Certificate or Medical Certificate) will be required as a pre commencement requirement.