Collective Growth is a company taking root (plant puns intended) in Gladstone. We were started by the needs of the community as there was limited health services supporting the ever-increasing needs of young people in the area. We are wanting to support and grow ourselves and the community around us.
The Goal of our service is to create an enjoyable place to work, a place staff love, a place young people love to come and place to grow our families together. We value all our staff and want to support each person individually.
Collective Growth is seeking a dynamic and highly organized Practice Manager to lead our healthcare practice. This role is crucial in managing the day-to-day operations, including staff coordination, NDIS-related tasks, social media management, and event organization. Experience with NDIS is preferred. The ideal candidate will be a proactive, detail-oriented, and resourceful professional who can contribute to the growth and success of our practice.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- NDIS Coordination:
- Work closely with allied health professionals to ensure proper documentation and compliance with NDIS requirements.
- Facilitate NDIS claims, submissions, and billing processes.
- Stay up-to-date with NDIS policies and regulations, providing guidance to staff as needed.
- Social Media Management:
- Develop and execute a social media strategy to promote the practice and engage with the community.
- Create and curate content for social media platforms including our website.
- Monitor social media analytics and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Event Organization:
- Plan, coordinate, and execute events, workshops, and seminars related to allied health services.
- Manage event logistics, including venue selection, catering, and invitations.
- Promote events and track attendance.
- Practice Operations:
- Oversee the daily operations of the practice, ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Manage scheduling, appointment bookings, and patient inquiries.
- Maintain inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Implement and improve administrative processes for efficiency.
- Team Coordination:
- Recruit, train, and manage administrative staff.
- Foster a collaborative and positive work environment.
- Conduct performance evaluations and provide ongoing support to the team.
- Financial Management:
- Assist in budget development and financial reporting.
- Monitor revenue and expenses, identifying areas for improvement.
- Work with billing and insurance teams to ensure accurate claims processing.
- Compliance and Documentation:
- Ensure compliance with healthcare regulations, NDIS guidelines, and industry standards.
- Maintain organized records and documentation.
- Prepare reports for audits and reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business management, or a related field (Preferred)
- Previous experience in practice management, preferably in healthcare or allied health services.
- Familiarity with NDIS processes and requirements is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in social media management and digital marketing.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and practice management software.
- Event planning and coordination experience is a plus.
- A driver’s license (access to a car preferrable)
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also welcome to visit our website at www.collectivegrowth.com.au.