Job reference: PEGD-JO-2209-20651
A career at David Cox Dental - Biloela is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and community. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It's a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It's their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both us and our customers.
For smooth management and running of this site, we are seeking a highly professional, experienced, and organised Practice Manager to lead the team as it begins its journey of providing the ultimate patient experience in dentistry.
To be considered for this Full-Time position you must be able to demonstrate prior people/business management experience along with strong communication skills capable of leading and motivating a team.
The heart of the role:
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the practice
- Assist with overall financial performance of the practice in line with the approved budget
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Monitor all practice activities in line with the business environment
- Patient management; greeting and welcoming patients, answering all phone enquiries, making & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts
- Patient care from entry to the surgery, recall management
- General administration including processing payments using EFTPOS & HiCaps
- Reporting as necessary on practice activities
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1 year experience in people management essential
- Experience working at a local dental practice or medical practice highly advantageous
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, administrative and time management
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- A great attitude towards teamwork
Benefits of joining David Cox Dental - Biloela:
Work with us in a practice support role, and you can look forward to being surrounded by great colleagues as you play your own part in embedding our people-friendly, patient-centric ethos. We'll also give you access to;
- Paid parental leave
- Standard leave entitlements (20 annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave, carers leave)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Well designed and fitted out practices with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
- Set remuneration bands with regular performance discussions and remuneration reviews
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts. If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities throughout the Bupa Dental Care network please email email@example.com or call on +61 422 619 292.