About Total Fire Solutions
Total Fire Solutions offers the complete suite of quality services when it comes to fire protection, specialising in mining and heavy industry. We are a business built on family ethics and a hard-working culture and as such we always work to provide the most comprehensive and reliable solutions to each of our clients.
Maintaining a strict compliance to industry best practice and Australian government standards, our certified fire protection professionals will design and personalise a plan which meets your fire safety requirements to the letter.
Our team is comprised of specialist fire protection professionals, contractors, plumbers, sprinkler fitters and electricians who not only install, but also maintain and provide ongoing support for your fire protection system.
About the Role
We are currently sourcing multiple experienced Portable Fire Technicians to join our CQ Team based from our Emerald or Moranbah locations. This is a hands-on role pertaining to the service and maintenance of essential portable fire equipment, fire detection/suppression system and equipment across various industries.
Due to fatigue management policies and practices of both TFS and our clients, preference will be given to technicians who reside in the Central Queensland Region. All successful candidates will have accommodation provided as well as a meal allowance.
Total Fire Solutions offer excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration for the successful applicant. You will be provided with Tools of the Trade including a work vehicle and mobile phone during rostered on work periods.
Experience and Qualifications
- Sound knowledge of Australian Standards (including AS1851 -2012)
- Portable fire, exit and emergency lighting testing and maintenance experience
- Excellent workmanship, reliability, attention to detail and ability to work in a team
- A high standard of safety and a commitment to continual improvement
- An ability to work independently with a high level of communication and customer service skills
- An ability to prioritise and arrange service tasks and accurately complete service related documentation
- Manual Drivers Licence
Desirable (or willing to obtain prior to commencing):
- Certificates under FPAA’s Fire Protection Accreditation Scheme (FPAS)
- Current Standard 11
- Current Section 4 Medical
- Work at Heights Certification
- Confined Spaces Certification
- Provide First Aid Certification
- QBCC Licence
How to Apply
Excited about the opportunity? Click the Apply button.
If you have any questions prior to your application, feel free to contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org