Are you passionate about delivering demonstrably superior outcomes to customers? Are you looking for an ambitious new project to test and grow your skills? Come join our Policy Servicing team within our Life & Health Business. With this team, we are excited to revolutionise and extend the services we offer at Gallagher Bassett.
Life Insurance today, maybe Pet Insurance tomorrow – we are only limited by our collective imagination!
Gallagher Bassett is New Zealand’s premier third party administrator (TPA). We manage group insurance plans and claims on behalf of insurers, brokers, government bodies and self-insured organisations. We are part of the leading global risk management and insurance group Arthur J Gallagher & Co, and recently awarded as an Employer of Choice 2021, 2022 by HRD New Zealand. We are also celebrated as one of the Top 15 Best Employers in the NZ Insurance Industry 2020, 2021 & 2022.
Recognised for excellence as a service provider our team are geographically dispersed throughout New Zealand. GB provides a suite of claims management, risk management and related services out of offices located in Auckland, Christchurch, and Dunedin.
We are proud to be one of 124 companies from 19 countries on 5 continents, named on the Ethisphere Institute’s 2022 World’s Most Ethical Companies list for the eleventh consecutive year
We are always on the lookout for great talent at Gallagher Bassett! Reporting to our Team Leader – Policy Servicing, this role is essential in ensuring our customers and clients receive the very best care and service.
The comprehensive scope of policy servicing will ensure this is an interesting and varied role. Key responsibilities include:
- Client and Customer Service including inbound and outbound calling of Clients
- End-to-end Client service
- All aspects of administration, particularly in the underwriting process
- Policy interpretation and application
- Processing of new business
- Building great Customer relationships
- Effectively managing confidential information
We are seeking those brave and fearless individuals that love a challenge, and love to be challenged. While wearing your heart on your sleeve is optional, having a passion for customer service has to be in your DNA (Daily Normal Activity)
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2+ years experience working within insurance/banking/finance
- First-rate Customer Service and communications skills
- A strong administrative background
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build strong relationships
- Outstanding time management skills and can work well under pressure
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency with applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- A fantastic attitude
We’re looking for someone who loves to work as part of a team, is reliable and punctual, and has a genuine passion for the claims and policy administration workplace sector
Benefits & Culture
When you join the Gallagher Bassett team, you’ll be joining a culture of best practice, partnership, success and fun! Every member of our team is highly skilled, with a passion for what we do! We work collaboratively to deliver meaningful and relevant services to our clients, and to ensure a consistently high level of job satisfaction among our team members.
Life at Gallagher Bassett is often fast-paced, unpredictable and challenging. Our work is deeply rewarding, social and engaging.
Some of our benefits include:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing professional development
- Free health insurance
- Employee referral incentive
- Service recognition awards
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (for yourself and immediate family members)
If you’re looking to step into a great career with a progressive company – we look forward to hearing from you.
Click on Apply for this Job.
Only people with the right to work in this country will be considered for this position.
Applications from agencies will not be accepted.