CiteWorx is a divisional company of CiteCon; a complementary business that provides project management in civil construction and key contracting services to both the public and private sectors.
Whether we are engaged by the general public, developers, councils, state governments, schools or shopping centres the team at CiteWorx ensure that specifications and time frames are met with a focus on quality and cost saving solutions; whilst complying with all relevant Workplace, Health, Safety & Environmental regulations.
We are seeking suitably qualified and experienced Plant Operators based out of Mackay, to be part of our TEAM!
Fixed Hourly Rate $50-65ph – IMMEDIATE START
YOUR MUST HAVES….
- ROLE requires at least 3+ years operating plant.
- QUALIFICATIONS; Appropriate tickets; HR licence, Excavator and Bobcat.
- EXPERIENCE working on civil projects; roads, access tracks; working in the resources industry is preferred.
- CERTIFICATIONS & INDUCTIONS; Current Construction Industry Blue or White Card, Industry Safety Induction (ISI) or equivalent CSG inductions.
- ABILITY to collaborate with the client and key stakeholders to deliver exceptional results by multitasking in a busy environment safely, on time and on budget.
- COMMUNICATION; sound written and verbal communication skills.
- ATTITUDE; have a positive one – be optimistic about situations, interactions, and yourself.
At CiteWorx we BELIEVE in investing in people and regions, through employing local workers, subcontractors, and suppliers; and we have a STRONG pipeline of local jobs throughout Mackay, Bowen Basin, and the Whitsundays.
Submit your cover letter and CV outlining your experience today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicant must have full rights to work in Australia and reside locally or preferably in the region. Only shortlisted applications will be contacted.
VISIT US AT www.citecon.com.au